Dr. Sandro Makowski Giannoni| Alumni |
- 2010-2016 PhD in Geography at the University of Marburg.
- 2006-2007 Geography and ecology studies at the University of Fribourg, Switzerland.
- 2001-2006 Study of Geography at the "Pontificia universidad Católica del Perú" with focus on Biogeography and remote sensing.
- Tropical ecological climatology
- Atmospheric transport of trace gases and aerosols
- Anthropogenic impacts on tropical environments
- Sustainable management of tropical land ecosystems
- Makowski Giannoni, S.; Trachte, K.; Rollenbeck, R.; Lehnert, L.; Fuchs, J. & Bendix, J. (2016): Atmospheric salt deposition in a tropical mountain rainforest at the eastern Andean slopes of south Ecuador – Pacific or Atlantic origin?. Atmospheric chemistry and physics 16, 10241-10261.
- Makowski Giannoni, S.; Rollenbeck, R.; Trachte, K. & Bendix, J. (2014): Natural or anthropogenic? On the origin of atmospheric sulfate deposition in the Andes of southeastern Ecuador. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics 14, 11297– 11312.
- Makowski Giannoni, S.; Rollenbeck, R.; Fabian, P. & Bendix, J. (2013): Complex topography influences atmospheric nitrate deposition in a neotropical mountain rainforest. Atmospheric Environment 79, 385–394.